Report A Street Light Out

There are two ways to report a street light outage.

1. Call the Cobb EMC Line Maintenance department at 678-355-3432.

This is the most reliable way to report an outage.  If you get a voicemail prompt, please leave the address of the streetlight that is out including Waterside Subdivision, the street number, the street name, and Milton GA.


2. Send an email through the Contact Us form at:

We have found this to be less reliable and you also need to know your account number when you submit the form.

Leave a Reply