You can use the booking app below to reserve a tennis court or our clubhouse. If you have any questions, please contact the HOA.
BEFORE BOOKING, please read the following important guidelines:
1. Reservations without a FULL NAME, valid email address, mobile number and street address will be deleted by the administrator. Please complete this area accurately.
2. If you have an outstanding balance with the HOA, you are not permitted to book the tennis courts or clubhouse. Your reservation will be deleted.
4. Please save your confirmation email. It contains the link to cancel or edit your reservation.
5. Specific Facility Guidelines:
- All players can reserve games 60 days in advance.
- Player can not reserve more than twice per week and not more than once per weekend.
- One reservation cannot exceed 2 hours.
- A reservation will be voided after 10 minutes of no show.
- Be reasonable and considerate to your fellow neighbors. Always call each other first before escalating an issue to HOA.
- There is a $50.00 fee to rent the clubhouse effective January 1, 2016 payable to Waterside HOA, Inc. and due at the time of check-in.
- There is also a separate $100.00 refundable rental deposit that will be collected at the time of check-in effective September 21, 2016. The check is payable to Waterside HOA, Inc. and should be accompanied by a self-addressed stamped envelope. Deposit is to ensure that facility is returned in the same condition as it was a the time of check-in.
- Please do not attach banners and/or decorations to any part of the walls, ceilings, trim, doors, windows, blinds, TV or furniture. In the event a renter or their guest’s disregard this policy; the rental deposit will not be returned and may result in additional costs associated with repairing damaged surfaces.
- Please do not remove pictures hanging on the walls, they have been professionally hung and will cause damage if removed. In the event a renter or their guest’s disregard this policy; the rental deposit will not be returned and may result in additional costs associated with repairing damaged surfaces.
- Allow time for both set up and clean up. This time includes the pre-event and post-event walk-through that you will have to do with a member of the HOA Board of Directors or their designate.
- ONLY an adult homeowner can reserve the clubhouse and the adult homeowner MUST be present during the entire event.
- Reservations must be made 1 week in advance, any reservation made inside of the 1 week time frame will not be honored
- You will only have access to the clubhouse from the exact start time you select to the exact end time you select.
- You can book events lasting between 2 and 12 hours.
- The reservation must be made in the name of the resident host who will be at the event.
IMPORTANT: Please click Here and read the usage policy prior to reserving the clubhouse. You will be required to accept the agreement when completing your reservation and sign a copy at the beginning of your event.
RESERVE TENNIS COURT / CLUBHOUSE BELOW